Mentor, Trainer, Consultant – EK Training & Consultancy
2012 August – Present
- Full Service Marketing
- Corporate / Personal Training
- Mentorship / Consulting / Coaching
- Keynote Speech
- Digital/Mobile Transformation
- Research / Exclusive Content Creation
Co-Founder – Stage-Co Masters
2014 June – Present
Stage-Co Masters established to provide public and tailor made trainings in order to help Startups, Mentors and Investors on their way to become MASTERS!
View Stage-Co Masters Website
Founder – NBT Digital
2013 January – Present
NBT Digital is a full service marketing agency providing tailor made solutions in owned, paid and earned media channels.
SEM, SEO, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PPC Advertising & Optimization, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Web/Mobile Design & Development
View NBT Digital Website
Founder – NBT Academy
2013 January – Present
NBT (Next Big Thing) Academy Pazarlama, Dijital, Strateji, Finans, ve Satış alanlarında Eğitim & Danışmanlık hizmetleri sunmaktadır.
NBT (Next Big Thing) Academy Provides Education and Consulting Solutions in Marketing, Digital, Strategy, Finance and Sales
View NBT Academy Website
Digital Marketing Consultant – Tikle
2015 June – Present
Marketing – Communication Strategy Formulation & Implementation for all Tikle Brands.
Owned – Paid and Earned Media Channels Coordination
Digital Marketing Consultant – Dataport
2015 June – Present
Coordinating all digital marketing needs of Dataport and its clients
Digital Marketing Consultant – Be Medya
2015 June – Present
Coordinating all digital marketing needs of Be Medya and its clients
Mentor – Stage-Co
2014 March – Present
STAGE-Co aims to disrupt the startup scene by providing a progressive and independent platform connecting VCs, startups and mentors in order to assist all parties to build viable and sustainable projects and companies. Combining the best people with the best ideas and the best venture programs in the true spirit of collaboration, coworking and co-creation focusing on cutting edge and innovative services and products.
STAGE-Co is located in Istanbul – Turkey but having Turkish and Belgian partners, is globally connected and aims to connect ideas, creators, makers worldwide. Stage-Co is doing this by organizing meetups, trainings and conferences in 5 cities and missions worldwide. Training and providing of mentors, focusing on networking and connecting the dots for the best team, the best solution.
Mentor – Startupbootcamp
2014 September – Present
Startupbootcamp is a global network of industry focused accelerators. We take startups global by giving them direct access to an international network of the most relevant partners, investors and mentors in their sector.
Startupbootcamp started in 2010 and now operates globally with 11 accelerator programs and 9 locations in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Israel, Istanbul, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
10 teams are selected from hundreds of applicants to join a 3 month acceleration program.
View Mentor Page
Trainer – Bilgi Yönetici Geliştirme Merkezi
2014 January – Present
Big Data & Internet of Things
Director – Product/Account Management, Marketing and Business Development
2013 July – Present
Tikle, Istanbul, Turkey
Reporting to CEO
In charge of Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Product Management/Development, leading matrix and remote teams.
*Leading product/account managers; defining and executing long-term roadmap for the portfolio of B2B and B2C products
*Consulting major accounts on mobile/online marketing strategies
*Managing key client relationships
*Leading Marketing Team, defining and executing segmentation-targetting-positioning and marketing mix for B2C product portfolio
* Defining and executing strategic marketing roadmap for the company.
*Leading Business Development team; developing and executing business development strategies for new and existing clients
*Go-to-Market Strategy Development, Business Modelling, Market Research/Scanning, Business Case Development
Account/Product and Business Development Manager
Tikle, Istanbul, Turkey
2012 August – 2013 July
• Managing roadmap of multiple products, and expectations of major accounts for assigned products
• Managing relationships with external partners to ensure proper implementation of product features and handling product related issues/defects with urgency
• Enhancing existing products and driving new product development
• Providing detailed product requirements, using cases UI Flows
• Managing internal resources by working directly with project managers, developers and other team members to track progress and resolve issues
• Tracking acquisition, retention and revenue for assigned products/accounts.
• Seeking out new opportunities to grow revenue, profit and market share for the company from new business partnerships
• Ensuring closure of new business and account expansion
• Creating/maintaining relationships with prospects and existing accounts
• Creating of marketing and product solutions that engage and excite prospects and existing accounts
Senior Marketing and Sales Specialist,
TurkiyeIs Bankasi A.S. (Isbank), Istanbul, Turkey
2010 November – 2012 August
• Taking active role in all phases of designing marketing mix regarding private banking products & services.
• Contributing to the value, need and behaviour based segmentation.
• Conducting qualitative/quantitative researches and applying data mining techniques in order to; monitor satisfaction level of clients, gain insights regarding existing customers and detect potential new clients.
• Participating in constructing of CRM campaigns and monitoring the results.
• Following worldwide trends and monitoring products that are launched in foreign markets, working with product teams in identifying, streamlining and adding efficiency to new product development activities. Constituting marketing and sales strategies regarding new product launches.
Sales Channel (Branch) Management
• Managing field sales team to ensure that sales teams are serving appropriate products/solutions to each client in accordance with each client’s needs and expectations.
• Assuring that each client has the proper access to appropriate products/solutions and the pre-sales/after-sales activities are handled impeccably.
• Monitoring performance of field sales team and taking necessary steps to improve the results.
Sales and Business Development Specialist,
TurkiyeIs Bankasi A.S. (Isbank), Istanbul, Turkey 2007 November –2010 November
Sales Channel (Branch) Building &Management
Member of the team that is responsible for
• Building private banking field sales team (covering 200+ branches in 20+ cities) and private banking business unit sales team of Private Banking
•Designing the sales processes of private banking business unit and field sales team.
•Constructing annual and monthly sales targets and deploying them to field sales teams.
•Managing field sales team to ensure that sales teams are serving appropriate products/solutions to each client
in accordance with each client’s needs and expectations.
•Coaching field sales team to achieve their goals, monitoring their performance and taking necessary steps to
improve the results.Providing training, guidance and expertise to field sales team.
•Visiting key clients when it is required.
•Managing trusted relationships with key clients and developing a thorough understanding of their expectations.
•Ensuring that each client has the proper access to appropriate products/solutions, and thepre-sales/after-sales activities are handled impeccably.
•Analyzing clients’ needs and converting clients’ requirements into projects.
•Thinking of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow their accounts.
•Maintaining client satisfaction by regular visits and contacts, and by responding clients’ requests on time.
Visiting Lecturer – Istanbul Bilgi University
September 2014 – Present
Lecture – MKT 595 – E-Business and Internet Marketing
Visiting Lecturer – Bahcesehir University
February 2013 – Present
BUS5298 – Mobile Marketing
ISL5298 – Mobil Pazarlama
BUS5074 – E-business & Internet marketing
MAR5113 – High Technology Marketing Management
ISL5627 – Dijital Pazarlama
KOÇYİĞİT, Zekeriya Eren, Yonca ASLANBAY, and Beril DURMUŞ. “Alışılmamış bankacılık ürünleri için ilişkinin kritik rolü.” İktisat İşletme ve Finans 28.327 (2013): 105-122.
Kocyigit, E. (2012), “Spor Pazarlamasında Kullanılan Mobil Uygulamalar”, Pİ Pazarlama Dergisi, 41, 35-40
Mobile Marketing Cases in Business World, BAU, 2013
Content Marketing, BAU, 2013
Operators’ Strategies to OTT Platforms , BAU, 2013
Social Media Behavior of Automobile Users, BAU, 2013
Location Based Marketing, BAU, 2014
QR Code Usage in Integrated Digital Campaigns, BAU, 2014
Constructing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy by Social Media, BAU, 2014
Big Data, BAU, 2014
Internet of Things, BAU, 2014
SMS Marketing, BAU, 2014
MMS Marketing, BAU, 2014
Usage Location Based Applications in S, BAU, 2014
Consumer Behavior in Mobile Marketing, BAU, 2014
Mobile Commerce, BAU, 2014
Digital & Mobile Marketing, Internet Marketing, E-Commerce/M-Commerce, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Sports Marketing, Services Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Sales & Channel Management