Z. Eren KOCYIGIT
Founder – NBT (Next Big Thing)
2013 November – Present
NBT (Next Big Thing) consists of innovative minds and projects that are seeking the next big thing. NBT believes that success in a project depends on following key factors:
* Team Work
While constantly seeking the Next Big Thing, NBT;
1- Launches / operates NBT Owned Brands;
* NBT Growth – An international marketing and technology agency serving brands to grow their businesses.
* NBT Mobile – A mobile VAS company managing several mobile VAS products.
* Co-Pilot – a SAAS Platform which we call ‘Marketing Navigator’. Co-Pilot tracks marketing cost and revenue per channel, recommends new channels and predicts which channel will perform best to increase ROI.
2- Invests / accelerates startups that fit NBT requirements
NBT is looking for early stage startups everytime with a next big thing potential
We welcome Next Big Thingers to NBT family to share the same passion with us as a team member. If you are one of them, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to meet us to learn our startup acceleration programme, reach us through email@example.com
Investor & Board Member – Butikgez
January 2017 – Present
Butikgez is a Leading Modern Modest Fashion Marketplace.
Acting Marketing VP & Advisory Board Member – Netmera
September 2015 – Present
Planning and Coordinating all marketing actions in all owned, paid and earned media channels at global scale.
Advisory Board Member – Exastax
October 2016 – Present
Advising CEO and the team regarding Digital Marketing Strategy and Roadmap
Digital Marketing Consultant – Tikle
2015 June – 2017 January
Marketing – Communication Strategy Formulation & Implementation for all Tikle Brands.
Owned – Paid and Earned Media Channels Coordination
Digital Marketing Consultant – Dataport
2015 June – 2016 January
Coordinating all digital marketing needs of Dataport and its clients
Mentor – Startupbootcamp
2014 September – Present
Startupbootcamp is a global network of industry focused accelerators. We take startups global by giving them direct access to an international network of the most relevant partners, investors and mentors in their sector.
Startupbootcamp started in 2010 and now operates globally with 11 accelerator programs and 9 locations in Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Israel, Istanbul, London, Barcelona and Singapore.
10 teams are selected from hundreds of applicants to join a 3 month acceleration program.
Trainer – Bilgi University Executive Management
2014 January – Present
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media
- Big Data & Internet of Thing
Director – Product/Account Management, Marketing and Business Development – Tikle
2012 August – 2015 May
Reporting to CEO
In charge of Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Product Management/Development, leading matrix and remote teams.
*Leading product/account managers; defining and executing long-term roadmap for the portfolio of B2B and B2C products
*Consulting major accounts on mobile/online marketing strategies
*Managing key client relationships
*Leading Marketing Team, defining and executing segmentation-targetting-positioning and marketing mix for B2C product portfolio
* Defining and executing strategic marketing roadmap for the company.
*Leading Business Development team; developing and executing business development strategies for new and existing clients
*Go-to-Market Strategy Development, Business Modelling, Market Research/Scanning, Business Case Development
Senior Marketing and Sales Specialist,
TurkiyeIs Bankasi A.S. (Isbank), Istanbul, Turkey
2007 November – 2012 August
• Taking active role in all phases of designing marketing mix regarding private banking products & services.
• Contributing to the value, need and behaviour based segmentation.
• Conducting qualitative/quantitative researches and applying data mining techniques in order to; monitor satisfaction level of clients, gain insights regarding existing customers and detect potential new clients.
• Participating in constructing of CRM campaigns and monitoring the results.
• Following worldwide trends and monitoring products that are launched in foreign markets, working with product teams in identifying, streamlining and adding efficiency to new product development activities. Constituting marketing and sales strategies regarding new product launches.
Sales Channel (Branch) Management
• Managing field sales team to ensure that sales teams are serving appropriate products/solutions to each client in accordance with each client’s needs and expectations.
• Assuring that each client has the proper access to appropriate products/solutions and the pre-sales/after-sales activities are handled impeccably.
• Monitoring performance of field sales team and taking necessary steps to improve the results.
Visiting Lecturer – Istanbul Technical University
February 2017 – Present
- Strategic Internet Marketing (Executive MBA Class)
Visiting Lecturer – Istanbul Bilgi University
September 2014 – Present
- MKT 595 – E-Business and Internet Marketing
- BUS 463 – CRM
- Brand School (Marka Okulu) / MCOM 515 – Social Media Marketing
Visiting Lecturer – Bahcesehir University
February 2013 – December 2015
- Mobile Marketing
- E-business & Internet Marketing
- High Technology Marketing Management
KOÇYİĞİT, Zekeriya Eren, Yonca ASLANBAY, and Beril DURMUŞ. “Alışılmamış bankacılık ürünleri için ilişkinin kritik rolü.” İktisat İşletme ve Finans 28.327 (2013): 105-122.
Kocyigit, E. (2012), “Spor Pazarlamasında Kullanılan Mobil Uygulamalar”, Pİ Pazarlama Dergisi, 41, 35-40
Mobile Marketing Cases in Business World, BAU, 2013
Content Marketing, BAU, 2013
Operators’ Strategies to OTT Platforms , BAU, 2013
Social Media Behavior of Automobile Users, BAU, 2013
Location Based Marketing, BAU, 2014
QR Code Usage in Integrated Digital Campaigns, BAU, 2014
Constructing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy by Social Media, BAU, 2014
Big Data, BAU, 2014
Internet of Things, BAU, 2014
SMS Marketing, BAU, 2014
MMS Marketing, BAU, 2014
Usage Location Based Applications in S, BAU, 2014
Consumer Behavior in Mobile Marketing, BAU, 2014
Mobile Commerce, BAU, 2014
Digital & Mobile Marketing, Internet Marketing, E-Commerce/M-Commerce, Marketing Management, Financial Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour
Feel free to send any question or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
I read all emails and do my best to respond to all emails.